Invisalign is a state of the art orthodontic service that uses 3D technology to recreate your teeth and make incremental improvements with clear braces that are easy to wear, can be removed to clean your teeth and cannot easily be seen by other people. If you want straight teeth don't want the hassle of wearing braces...
Problems with crooked teeth?
Teeth that are not aligned properly in your mouth create what dentists call "malocclusion." Left untreated, malocclusion can lead to periodontal disease and crease abnormal amounts of stress on teeth and jaws, which leads to premature wear.
What type of malocclusion do you have?
- Buildup of plaque and tartar
- Harbors harmful periodontal bacteria
- Risk of periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss
- Food lodges between teeth
- Risk of sore, tender gums
- Risk of periodontal disease
- Over-erupted lower front teeth that can damage the palate
- Premature and/or excessive wear of the front teeth
- Premature tooth wear and risk of chipped teeth
- Abfraction-small notch in tooth at the gumline
- Periodontal disease, tooth, and bone loss
- Chipped or fractured front teeth
- Trauma to the front teeth
- Risk of teeth chipping and breaking
- Jaw joint pain
- Shortened or worn down front teeth
- Abfraction - small notch in tooth at gumline
- Gum recession, loose teeth and bone loss
- Excessive, premature wear on back teeth
Straight teeth are healthier teeth
Straight, properly aligned teeth can help you avoid the negative effects of periodontal disease.
Properly aligned teeth are easier to brush and floss than crowded or crooked teeth. Properly positioned teeth can help gums "fit" more tightly around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
With good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal disease can be reduced.
Decreased risk of abnormal wear and trauma
Properly aligned teeth also reduce the expensive procedures required to repair the effects of abnormal force, such as tooth chipping, breaking, or wear; and can be less stressful on the supporting jaw bone and joints.
If you have one of these malocclusions Request an appointment for a free consultation.
Advantages that Invisalign has over other treatment options
Since Invisalign are nearly invisible and removable in order to making eating your favorite food and brushing and flossing easier, it has several advantages.
Taylor' mom explains how Invisalign was the perfect choice for her active lifestyle which includes drama and cheerleading.
Alex's mom talks about why, as an athlete Alex chose Invisalign to help him straighten his teeth.